Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Class Free Write: Observation Review

I liked the feedback that I received the biggest thing I see I need to address is detail. From the moment I step into the parking lot until the moment I leave the store I should write down EVERYTHING in great detail. Then after the observation go back and attribute those things to either logos, pathos or ethos. After this I should think on why these appeals are used and why they work and don't work. This kind of detailed paper will not only help write the paper but also help with the content of the paper making it easier to understand and let readers go away with the feeling like they were in the space with me.

Identifying these details will also help with me looking at the societal framework and whether this is true of the actual space or merely a misguided assumption. In order to do this I at least need four to six more visits to the public space. You only get better with practice so the more I practice taking notes and practice analyzing the space the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment