Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Class Free Write: Ethos Argument

The article I brought to class to describe ethos is was my resume. Ethos shows credibility or lack there of and kind of falls under the "your first impression is your last impression" kind of deal. Resumes are very important and significant especially in the world of business in which I dwell. Besides the obvious employers look at your resume this document fully describes or should describe your body of work in whatever field you are seeking employment. That is one of the things I have learned recently that you change and present your resume differently to different people instead of a one size fits all. So now when presenting different resumes to different people you have to ask yourself what exactly does this person need to see to show I am qualified for this position which shows credibility. For instance if you have had a 4.0 since middle school but have never been involved in any group organizations and the position calls for a social outgoing person your high gpa doesn't show your credibility to fit the position. That is why I chose this artifact.

No comments:

Post a Comment