My first week of school hasnt given me a clear indication of how my semester will go. I am only taking to classes in my major and of the others are TCU core which means you dont want to be there but you have to be. Most time when beginning a new semester there is a lot of anxiety, excitement and build up of emotions however this time around I cant say that is true anymore. I dont feel like I'm really in school and I have no idea why that is. Maybe it will get better as time goes on.
This first week has told me that I will be doing alot of long reading because 4 out of my 5 classes assigned at least a chapter to read on the first day for homework. I'm happy the weekend is coming up so I can sort through all the class requirements and get a handle on the reading for each of therm. This first week also presented a challenge because I dont have ANY of my books so I am already behind given each class has issued out a substanial amount of reading.
This week has made me appreciate summer and I will take advantage of that next summer for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment