Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In Class Free Write

As this semester comes to a close I like to look back on whether or not I have met my goals I set for myself coming into the semester. I then like to see why I didn't meet goals and how to address this going forward. At this point most of all my semester goals have been accomplished, however there is one I did not complete. After I look at this, I then begin to plan for the upcoming semester. I like to set pretty high goals for myself because nothing in life is easy so I don't want aim low but rather shoot high. The next semester looks to be challenging and also rewarding.

With all that send it is very important that I stay focused on finishing this semester and not look to far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment