I think a fitting title for me would be the COO (Chief Operating Officer) or Mr. BossMan because that's pretty cool. If you walked into a office and on the desk you saw a name plate that said Mr. BossMan you would know that this guy is kind of a big deal. I think the role I will play in the group is the organizer and person keeping up with deadlines. Some of the responsibilities associated with this is looking ahead and knowing what is due and when. Keeping the team updated and aware of deadlines is a crucial factor in achieving team success. Missed deadlines equals bad grades and I will have no part of that. The role of organizer is a role I take very seriously and think is very important. Because as a group we need to choose a topic to make an argument out of, ideas and personalities will be everywhere. As the organizer I will allow all ideas to be expressed but keep the team focused on the bigger picture and keep us on task. We not only want to meet deadlines but also want the best finished product when turning things in. One with out the other not effective so therefore I feel it is very important for me to fulfill my duty to the team to help us reach our goal.
My group members are Austin P and Will R.
It looks like a good idea for the groups to have someone that's sort of bossing around the others. I am sure it will keep everyone on task and working efficiently.
ReplyDeleteHaha..I saw a concept in the BIS class, COO.... I think it is necessary for a group to have a leading role, otherwise the tasks wouldn't be arranged rationally or fairly
ReplyDeleteI think we got a great combination of characters in our group Bossman. If we work together, utlize our talents I think we'll have a really solid project.
ReplyDeleteMr. Bossman huh? Don't lie, already have a little name badge that says that on your desk at home don't you? I completely agree that there needs to be an organizer. Teams seem to run more smoothly when there's one person who is ultimately responsible for the decision as long as that person will genuinely listen to the group.
ReplyDelete