Thursday, September 2, 2010
In Class Free Write: Pathos Argument
The article I brought in today was an advertisement from the USA Today for the Double Tree hotel. In bold letters it says "Our Version Of A Family Share Plan". I picked this object because it evokes a lot of emotions and gives off a positive vibe. The first you notice is the beautiful ocean backdrop and the two trees blocking it. The title made me think of a family and how wonderful it is and my own personal family memories. The ad looks comforting and inviting which is something that you can expect when you stay at a Double Tree hotel. It also has some smaller text speaking towards family time in a caring and warm place like Double Tree which ads to the message. I also like the main heading because family share plan is mostly associated with cell phone providers and the convince of the whole family have the same source of communication. I like that this add shows that the whole family can enjoy the same sorts of comfort and relaxation from the same source which is Double Tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment